Essential guideYour guide to the best of everything Brisbane has to offer
Brisbane is full of great places to grab a pint, glass of wine or a cocktail. Here’s a selection of the best joints in town.
It’s without doubt the most important meal of the day (particularly after a big day at the footy) so here’s a guide to help make sure you can lay your chops into one of Brisbane’s best breakfasts.
View the top 6 Brisbane experiences.
Guide to the city
Caxton St, Paddington, Milton and the Inner City precincts all have a plethora of food, drink, entertainment and shopping options. Click here for a detailed precinct map and guide about what to do in each of them.
Brisbane’s Beer Gardens
Outside is where it’s at in summer and there are plenty of beer gardens in which to find some liquid relief from the heat.
- Pig n Whistle, Fortitude Valley
- The Triffid, Stratton St, Newstead
- The Normanby, Musgrave Rd, Red Hill
- Breakfast Creek Hotel, 2 Kingsford Smith Drive, Albion
- Stock Exchange, 131 Edward St, CBD
Find more about Brisbane’s beer gardens here
- Check out a list of Brisbane’s top 10 sports bars here.
- And eight cool things to do on boys footy trip to Brisbane here.
- What’s Brisbane’s famous Caxton Street like on game-day? Check it out for yourself with this cool interactive video.
- Fancy a pub crawl but aren’t really the walking type? Then why not cruise the Brisbane River on the CityCat?